EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Where to come for inspiration, information & conversation.
Loved and trusted in equal measure, Woman's Weekly has been the market-leading women’s weekly magazine since it was launched 100 years ago. Packed full of inspiring, helpful and useful ideas and information for women who are the heart of their homes and families, it offers a unique mix of practical, compelling and up-to-the minute content.
Delicious recipes developed and tested in the magazine's own kitchen, the latest health news, entertaining short stories, brilliantly edited fashion features and beauty advice, gorgeous craft and home ideas and absorbing real life stories. No other weekly magazine offers the range of topics and issues we cover and no other weekly magazine can boast a readership that is as loyal, engaged and responsive as ours.
The available subscription periods for Woman's Weekly Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue $2.99
Purchase a monthly subscription $12.99
Purchase an annual subscription $149.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once