Skola24 MobilApp shows timetable, news articles and teachers' planning. Parents and students are able to register absence and teachers can report absence. The app is available for schools that use Skola24, has activated access via mobile app and has students, parents or teachers with an account in Skola24. The app's functionality depends on the settings in Skola24. For more information see Help & documentation in Skola24.
• Timetable - Here you can see the lessons and lesson information.
• Articles - News articles published from the school can be viewed here.
• Absence registration - Students and parents can register absence.
• Absence reporting - Teachers can use the app to report student absence.
• Planning - Shows planning with coupled information on the timetable.