The LIFE STAR mobile application from Hartford Hospital is intended to be used by Hospital and Pre-hospital professionals in the state of Connecticut and though out New England to assist them with the appropriate and safe utilization of critical care air medical transport.
The LIFE STAR mobile application functions as a tool, resource, and informative brochure to the general public, pre-hospital and Hospital medical professional. The mobile application is downloaded as a locked app that can be unlocked and customizable to your professional background. By unlocking the mobile application, it puts the pertinent information as it relates to LIFE STAR air medical transport and you and your patients or personal needs.
This mobile application has been designed to assist the medical professional by providing awareness and information that can act as a reference for how, why, and when your patient can benefit from LIFE STAR critical care air medical transport. Additional safety tools and references can assist the user with the proper setup and safety requirements of a helicopter landing zone.
- Overall reference for LIFE STAR transport
- Safety information for LZ setup and helicopter ground operations - Multiple-media display/ interaction with the LIFE STAR helicopter - FAQ with question submission
- Social media/ Web site integration/ Hartford Hospital
- Calendar for LIFE STAR promotional events
- Ability to request LIFE STAR for promotional events, speaking engagements, or STAR observation program
- Customer service survey submission
- Medical quick reference guides
- one touch dialing for LIFE STAR service requests
- Pre-designated LZ integration (participating departments only) with active GPS locating/ directions
- Utilization checklists
- One touch dialing to Hartford Hospital's Patient Transfer Center