Simulation Summit Mobile App
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
This mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the 2016 Simulation Summit. This unique and practical, interprofessional medical simulation education conference invites educators, researchers and health care professionals to experience and share the latest innovations in simulation-focused learning.
Through this app, you can:
• Review the program schedule by day;
• Plan your personal program of events;
• View all conference abstracts;
• Complete evaluation surveys for each session;
• Locate each room using floor maps for venues;
• Receive official conference updates;
• Review plenary speaker bios and lecture topics;
• Enter conference notes and contact information;
• Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information;
• And much more …
The 2016 Simulation Summit conference theme, Extreme Simulation, will explore simulation research, learning and practice in a spectrum of contexts and settings, using the latest tools, tips and research to enhance the integration of simulation into multi-professional health care environments.
Maximize your conference time using the Simulation Summit 2016 mobile app.