In which direction does that famous landmark exist from the place in which you are present now?
It is an application for getting to know it.
- An arrow shows the direction of a landmark from your present location.
- The position of a landmark and the position of your present location can be checked with a map.
- A landmark can be freely set up to ten pieces.
- A setup of a landmark can be performed on an address, the name of a place, and a map.
There are the various applying methods in this app.
If you will go to a place with a height or a sufficient view, this app will look for landmarks, such as a SKYTREE and Mt. Fuji.
Set a target SKYTREE then turn your body to an arrow's direction, a SKYTREE can be seen in your front.
you can search also Tokyo Tower or Mt. Fuji.
Supposing you are in the United States, let's look for the Statue of Liberty.
Supposing you are in France, Let's look for the Eiffel Tower.
(2) when you go to the first place.
You can register a target up to ten place.
It will become simple guidance, if you register the first place.
You can recognize a mistake, shortly after also passing a TARGET place.
(3)You register your house.
It helps to determine a going-home route at the time of a disaster.