Tool to make zoned meals automatically according to Barry Sears guidelines. Choose the foods and set the blocks number: the weight for each food is set automatically from the App!
Going into Zoned Meals section you can see and download among thousands of Zoned Meals!
Make your Food Record to keep under control all your meals of the week.
Now a lot of improvements has been done, from food management and the meal maker! Now in the food detail section you can set the "Standard Weight". "Standard Weight" is the weight that you want be set automatically when a food is choosen (ex. 5oz of apple or 6oz of cabbage). Now the "Meal Maker" is much more smart: choose a proteic food (or carbohydrate food), set its weight and so choose a carbohydrate food (or proteic food if your first choise has been a carbohydrate food) and, in that last food the weight is set automatically from the maker to get your meal in zone!
Other two interesting features are "Lock Weight" and "Net Weight".
Lock Weight: You can find this features when you are setting a weight food. It can to lock a weight of a food so that the maker doesn't change it when you use the maker to set your meal in zone!
Net Weight: It is the food percentage after you throw away all that you don't eat. For Example: an uncoocked fish (proteic food) of about 10 Ounces is made from the 60% of proteic food because the other 40% you have throw away it (fishbone, head, skin)! So into "Net" field we'd set 0,6 so that the Meal Maker make his calc with 60% of the real food weight: in our case the 60% of 10 Ounces!
Added also the timer: In the Meal Maker now you can set a timer for one of your foods (for example the pasta cooking time).