Lori Lite helps children increase self-esteem while reducing stress and anxiety. Children turn self-doubt into self-belief through this confidence building interactive adventure.
Children relate to the dolphin in this story as friends show him how to use positive statements and affirmations to believe in himself. Watch your child’s self-esteem grow as the sea friends weave a sparkling web of positive statements and affirmations. This technique can be used to build inner strength, manage stress and anxiety, and accomplish goals. Confident children are less likely to be bullied.
Children with high self-value are less likely to use drugs and alcohol. This encouraging story created by Lori Lite, founder of Stress Free Kids to help her own children is now a resource to teachers, doctors, counselors, parents, and psychologists around the world. It will bring a smile to your face and give children a tool that will last a lifetime.
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank.
Lesson plans are also available and can use this app.
This APP is ideal for children with low self-esteem, self-worth, kids who are bullied, not confident and or special needs children.
Experiences with Affirmation Weaver:
“After becoming frustrated with my daughters own frustrations and many unsuccessful attempts to have her change her negative self-talk to positive, I purchased this book. What an amazing transformation! :) Not only has my daughter's attitude changed, she's been teaching her friends at school how to use positive affirmations as well! This would be a great addition to the library of a child, any age.”
– Parent, Melissa
“Lori Lite's book, Affirmation Weaver, is a powerful tool to help kids believe in and love themselves. This book empowers children to know that they are strong and capable. The book mirrors for a child through its wonderful characters, their unlimited potential.” -Dr. Marilyn Powers, Vice President, The I AM Foundation
* Jump to any page from the index section
* High quality, original hand-drawn illustrations come to life
* Enjoy multicolored bubble bursts with finger touch ease
* Positive statements emerge from characters with finger touch
* Easily navigate through the pages by swiping your finger, or by using the seahorse on either side
* Relaxing music and sound effects accompany the story
* Read aloud or to yourself: Listen as the narrator guides you through the story, or mute the sounds and read the book in the traditional form
This is one of many interactive stories by Lori Lite, founder of Stress Free Kids