Walnut Secure Email
Walnut Secure Email is P2P, person to person or end to end secure mail application that protects all of end-user existing accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Hotmail, live.com, Outlook and hosted addresses, and corporate mail. It supports servers that works on IMAP/ SMTP protocol.
* Walnut2 offers encrypted email that is both inexpensive and easy to use,
* Walnut2 does not offer a new email account or service; it also does not require a hosted network server,
* Walnut2 offers many patent pending, proprietary and useful extension features that benefit the end-user such as Priority, Restricted Messages, Auto Expiration, Acknowledgments, among others,
* Walnut2 is available on multiple operating systems and allows personal as well as businesses users immediate protection of email communication,
* Walnut2 also co-exists with all other secure mail solutions on a single end-user device,
* Walnut2 allows multiple email accounts to be configured using single interface,
* Messages are encrypted using AES 256 which is generally secure for Government and Business Applications,
* No keys are distributed. Key generation is based on proprietary algorithms.
* Provides Privacy to Protect Data at Rest:
- Password protection to allow access to authorised users,
* Security to Protect data in transit for P2P and end to end encryption:
- Messages are encrypted directly on the Sender device and are decrypted only on the recipient device(s),
- Mail server has cipher text and does not have access to clear text messages,
* Priority Indication:
- Messages can be set with one of the four priorities (Red, Orange, Green and Grey) based on the importance and criticality,
* Restricted Messages:
- Messages can restricted to stop forwarding or copying to others if the sender does want others to read the message except the recipient,
* Auto Expiration:
- Messages can be set to be deleted automatically after a specified time defined by sender, after the recipient reads the message,
- This will be useful in cases where highly confidential messages are not to be retained after use.
- Sender can set acknowledgement request and the recipient will be allowed to read the message only after acknowledgement is sent,
* Scheduled Delivery:
- The sender can set the specific time when the message will be delivered to the recipient,
- Useful in sending messages at the right time for reminder or notifying critical information at the right time, etc.
* Alerts, Notifications,
* Regulatory Compliance.
Other Important Features:
* Subscription based service,
* Activation and Deactivation,
* OTA download,
* User Profile Support,
* Private Contacts.
* Simple to Install, configure and use application that provides End to End Person to Person Security and protect any IMAP/ SMTP based Email accounts using a unified client interface,
* Ubiquitous and interoperable among computers, tablets and mobile devices and across multiple operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Mac, Android, IOS) and support multiple mail clients.