The Talking Train has been designed to provide support for simple story telling, social stories, sequencing, and question asking. It's many uses include: helping kids keep their stories short and exciting, making sure they incorporate relevant details in their stories, sequencing steps to a task, and re-telling activities. It's great for use by parents, educators, therapists, and children.
● Colorful engine and 3 cars (with ability to add more cars) that expand when tapped to allow sufficient space for drawing, typing, adding provided images (from Lessonpix.com) or importing pictures from your camera roll.
● Record function enables kids to record their stories or adults can record steps to an activity.
● Convenient PLAY button allows easy access to the recording.
● Tap the screen to create puffs of smoke that emerge from the smoke stack for every question that kids ask, to facilitate question asking.
● The "GO!" button sends the train around the track, leaving the screen then returning. Engine sounds add to the thrill!
● The recording and train with completed pictures or words in the cars can be e-mailed to share the wonderful stories and accomplishments of the day!