Glib is a tile sliding puzzle game of strategy and wordplay. Clear the board of tiles by sliding them to make words. The rusty tiles are screwed down and wont budge, but they do conceal exciting special tiles that you can reveal as you complete words. Special tiles include power ups that will help you clear the board faster and get rid of letters you don't like. There's also the evil consonant Minx and vowel Fairy to contend with, who try to wander the board dropping tiles that you may or may not want!
Play at a leisurely pace and climb to the top of the leaderboards for making monstrous words for mega points. Or try to clear the board as fast as possible to get onto the speed leaderboards. There are also lots of achievements for cunning wordplay.
Learn new words as you complete them by accident! And see what they mean with the built in English dictionary. You might also learn new meanings for words you already know! Parlez-vous Français? Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Parli Italiano? ¿Habla Español? You can also test your vocabulary in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Full game features:
* Easy, Normal, Hard and Insane difficulties
* Optionally display definitions of English words
* Wild, Dreaded Gobbler and Dreaded Shuffler tiles
* Beautiful high resolution background images
* Snazzy metal, wooden or plastic tiles
* Many other options to adapt the gameplay
* English, French, German, Italian and Spanish words