Report100 is a reporting system with advanced data collection features. Reports are created using mobile devices including information gathered from on-device sensors and submitted to a web based system for processing and further analysis.
- Reports and feedback are sent using native mobile applications which utilize the available on-device sensors to enrich the content. Various levels of authentication are supported by the system, from anonymous reporting to high-level user identification.
- Reports can be processed and further analyzed by receiving organizations using the application’s user friendly and workflow integrated report management tools.
- Reports may be followed-up back to the reporter on their device. For a more transparent information flow, receiving organizations may issue the reports for public review.
- Collected report and feedback data may be further analyzed using system-provided tools.
- Excellent service accessibility using mobile reporting
- Enhanced and effective customer service
- Dynamic cooperation between receiving organizations and interest groups
- Easier focusing of operations and resources
- An automatically created feedback database for statistics and data analysis