Interchanger is the perfect way to manage your Australian Rules Football team on game day.
Interchanger is a player management tool designed to allow you to have your best combination of players on-field, every time in every game with it's on-field rotation tool. Manage your Australian Rules Football team with a hands on rotation scheduler and player metrics all backed up for you in the cloud.
Great for coaches looking for a cost effective, easy and intuitive team management solution - designed for all levels of competition from Juniors to Seniors.
Quickly track your player’s rest periods and performance times, right from the boundary line.
It’s your competitive edge throughout the season. It’s that assistant coach, you’ve always needed – but never had.
New Features in 2015/2016 include:
- Player and Team type stats
- Coaching notes
- Interchange report
- Spare Player positions
- Red and Yellow Cards
- Full screen (portrait view) of Team Line ups during breaks
- Enhanced Social Media Integration
- Greater flexibility of player placement in the centre square
- Player rotation scheduler
- Performance tracker
- Individual player reports
- Add and remove players from your team at any time
- Manage multiple games
- Configure games with 9, 12, 14, 15 or 18 positions per side
- Have between 1 and 8 bench positions
- Easily add players to on-field positions
- Track your player position times on field
- Set-up and execute player rotations at any time during the game
- Keep player and opposition scoring statistics
- Post game match summary report
- Individual player position time reports
- Email player or game summary reports