Vignet has collaborated with SFGH to deliver this descriptive pilot study and teledermatology service. It aims to assess the existing dermatology knowledge and practice gaps for primary care residents, teledermatology’s impact on their learning of dermatology, and their satisfaction and acceptance of this innovative healthcare service.
• Toby Maurer, MD-Professor of Dermatology, Chief of Service San Francisco General Hospital
• Kieron Leslie, MD-Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology
• Erin Amerson, MD –Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology
• Ivy Lee, MD-Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology
• Eric Meinhardt, MD-Senior Dermatology Resident
• Hrishi Belani, MPH-Medical student, Teledermatology Fellow
Vignet is a small business located in the Washington DC metro area. Vignet’s secure and HIPAA compliant solutions enable completely new models for healthcare delivery and extend proven industry models including Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Health Homes, Integrated Health, Remote Telemedicine Programs, Medication Therapy Management (MTM), Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse Programs, Remote Monitoring, Patient Navigation, Ecological Momentary Assessments/Surveillance, Health Risk Assessments and Population Health Research.