Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an iPhone or iPad.
- Print scanned data, images, documents, camera roll photos, and web pages.
- Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
- Image capture with a camera.
- Extract characters from data and create text-searchable PDF files by connecting with Readiris for iPad (iPad only).
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Automatically detect multi-function devices and/or printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Search multi-function devices and/or printers and initiate direct connection via Bluetooth.
- Register multi-function devices and/or printers with a QR code.
- Check the print settings of, and print, data held in a multi-function device or printer.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
- Check the condition of a multi-function device or printer in detail, such as device status etc., via its Remote UI.
Functions that can be used vary according to the device, the firmware version of the device, and device settings you are using.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
- Some device models do not support Canon PRINT Business. Check the list of supported device models on the Canon PRINT Business support page of the Canon website.
- For printing with PIXMA series, MAXIFY series or SELPHY series devices, use Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY.
- For scanning with imageFORMULA series devices, use CaptureOnTouch Mobile.
- Your iPhone or iPad must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function device and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
Items That Can Be Set with the Print Function
Output Method, Department ID Management, Output Size, Copies, Print Range, Source, Select Color, 2-Sided, Staple, 2 on 1
- Items that can be set vary according to each printer model.
Items That Can Be Set With the Scan Function
Color/Select Color, Resolution, Original Size/Scan Size, File Format, 2-Sided Original/2-Sided, Original Type, Density, Original Placement
- Available settings differ depending on the device model.