OSCE-Track is the mobile companion app to monitor practical medical examinations (especially OSCEs) where the students' performance is being registered using the iPad app OSCE-Eval. With OSCE-Track the exam administrators and other personal are able to keep track of the progress the examiners are making assessing their students. OSCE-Track also alerts administrators and exam personnel in cases where an examiner may be in need of help.
OSCE-Track periodically checks the exam server for new backups made by the examiners using the OSCE-Eval iPad client. This means that to successfully monitor an exam, both OSCE-Track and OSCE-Eval must be configured to use the same Amazon Web Service credentials. Additionally, the examination must be run in a setting that provides a working WiFi Internet connection.
See our support page for detailed instructions on how to set up both OSCE-Track and OSCE-Eval to monitor your first medical examination.
# OSCE-Track offers the following features:
- Monitor the progress of an eOSCE examination.
- Receive alerts when examiners haven't been updating their exam files regularly (e.g. within 5 minutes, within 10 minutes).
- Backup the entire examination data using only your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Sync with iTunes to transfer backups from your mobile device to your desktop or laptop.
- Generate and view spreadsheet reports of the examination files.
- Supports on-device decryption of the examination results.
- Supports multiple languages (English, French, German).