SellsPad - Accelerate your sales, Show your catalog, Take orders directly and Generate visit report. SellsPad is the mobile solution for increasing the productivity of your sales in the field and empower your back office with an easy to use platform to manage people and content. (IBM Softlayer©)
"With SellsPad all of your sales reps save up to 2 hours of work every day!"
Tom E. - Laboratoires Boiron
The SellsPad solution is built upon 3 major pillars:
1. SellsPad offers in one single app all the different features a sales person needs when visiting his customers and prospects, managing his contacts, taking commercial actions and reporting and providing feedback to the head office after each visit.
2. SellPad solution also provides your sales and marketing department with a platform to easily manage, distribute and assign content & information to the right users.
3. SellPad solution can operate on a stand alone basis as well can be easily connected with your CRM and legacy (ERP) system. On one side Sellspad can be fed by the data from your CRM and ERP systems and on the other side all the information, orders collected in the field with the mobile app can be transmitted back, synchronized with your CRM or ERP system.
The SellPad iPad application enables to:
- Access any type of document right from your iPad(pdf, presentations, catalogs,….)
- Open your documents with other Apps like PowerPoint, Keynote,...
- Access customers’details and contact information
- Show and share your products
- Take orders
- Generate visit reports
- Create and manage sales statistics
Sellspad integrates of course GPS Position. However this feature requires the persistent use of real-time location updates while the app is in the background (Settings Menu). Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The price is from 9,90$ per month per user.
This is an auto-renewable subscription
Terms of Service
You clearly and conspicuously disclose to users the following information regarding Your auto-renewing subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.