HTTP Client is an awesome developer tool for testing HTTP requests.
This tool enables you to run any HTTP request and is critical for testing APIs, networking, URL loading, authentication, and helps you understand how it all comes together on iOS.
* Run any HTTP request, including GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, PUT, and HEAD
* Set request headers, such as Content-Type and User-Agent
* Set a POST body with anything from JSON to plain text
* Enable authentication
* View the request headers for each request
* View the response headers
* View the response content
* Save previous requests