Draw amazing freehand diagrams for your electronic medical records!
Use either the included backgrounds or any image from your Camera/DSLR Camera/Slit Lamp Camera or from your Photo Album.
* Freehand drawing - most accurate when using an iPad stylus.
* Retina, Lens, AC, Cornea, Lids Glaucoma, Orthoptic backgrounds already included.
* Send edited diagrams to a custom email address for filing purposes.
* Option to use Custom Backgrounds from iPad Camera or from Slit Lamp or DSLR professional camera.
* Option to lock custom backgrounds and make them become your default ones.
* Laser mode: it adds a dotted line, ideal to depict retinal lasers treatments.
* Filling option: ideal to draw retinal breaks.
* Undo/redo buttons.
CUSTOMISE IT FOR YOUR CLINIC:
* Option to add your own Title, Name & Surname + Hospital/Clinic information at the bottom of each image.
MAXIMIZE YOUR WORKFLOW!
* The recipient email address is set only once.
* Automatic detection of edited views: only these are sent by email.
* The title of the email will be the Hospital Number followed by the Date the diagram was made (ideal for easy retrieval).
* The edited views are automatically saved as photos in your iPad Camera Album (you can then organise them in individual folders for each patient, if you wish).