This mobile application aims to be a guide to all hikers in Madeira Island, providing useful information about the levada walks.
With more than 30 trails available offline, this is the app you need to unleash your explorer’s spirit and come discover the natural wonders of Madeira Island!
- Offline map (OpenStreetMap)
- All trails are available offline
- Distance, difficulty, duration and altitude of the trail
- Trail’s description and photos taken by local hikers
- GPS trail on OpenStreetMap
- GPS pinpoints your position
- POI along each trail
- Recommended equipment
- Directions to get to the trail by car or public transportation
You can also:
- Browse the list or map
- Search by name, keywords or location of the trail
- Filter trails by distance, difficulty or location
* More than 30 trail's including: Rabaçal - 25 Fontes, Queimadas - Caldeirão Verde, Monte - Levada dos Tornos, Pico do Areeiro - Pico Ruivo, Ribeiro Frio - Portela, Caniçal - Ponta de São Lourenço, Encumeada, Calheta, Levada do Rei, Levada dos Maroços and more.
* New trails are added every week
* Available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish
Note 1: Not compatible with iPad 1
Note 2: By downloading / updating / use / continue using this application you are agreeing to terms and conditions stated in the EULA (End User License Agreement).