Feedback for Chemistry Exam Tutor Part 1 includes:
Better than my Chemistry teacher ★★★★★
by - Version 1.1 - Sep 30, 2012
The best chemistry app out there. I love that I don't need to have Internet connection to be able to view videos, unlike most of the more expensive ones. Thank you!!!!
14 videos to help you with a second course in Chemistry!
Videos are available offline so you can view on the bus with no problems.
Handwritten notes and diagrams easily viewed onscreen.
- each video covers a different topic
- videos build on each other with more complicated subjects being covered later
- notes provided so you can review how a problem was solved
- notes available for printing via website
- areas covered include:
* patterns in the periodic table
* what affects reaction rates
* enthalpy and the reaction path
* enthalpy calculations
* polar bonding
* properties of substances
* attraction between molecules
* moles and equation quesitons
* the avogadro constant
* naming hydrocarbons
* naming other hydrocarbons
* aromatic hydrocarbons
All videos created by an experienced tutor.
Feedback for other apps includes:
"Awesome app, but could you include the entire table? Radicals? Acids? Keep developing!"
"Indispensable for chemistry questions. ★★★★★"