Since the earliest cave paintings thousands of years ago, humans have wanted to record what's going on around them, and in doing so leave a trace of their presence. Imprints gives you a modern way to record where you've been and the things you've experienced. With it, you can record and share geotagged photos, videos, and audio clips. Discover the nearby experiences of others and explore captured sights and sounds across the world.
• Record and save photos, 20 second video clips, and 30 second audio clips
• Apply unique, tasteful photo filters that will make your shots more vibrant and evocative.
• Store recorded imprints as drafts. Imprints will keep a record of the GPS coordinates and the local times, and you can send the imprints at your leisure. Great for recording in remote areas or quickly capturing moments.
• Share your imprints on social networks Twitter, Facebook, or Sina Weibo. Or send a link via e-mail or text message. (sharing on iOS 5 is limited to Twitter)
• Track down the imprints you love using map features like approximate address, distance from you, and compass bearing.
• Multiple feeds to discover imprints near you, around the world, and by people you follow.
• Imprints can be favorited to easily view later. Or, you know, just because you like them. You can also leave comments.
• All network requests sent over HTTPS for your security.
• Video and audio imprints can be experienced via AirPlay.
• Great on iPhone 5