Bilingual Cards Free is a software learning tool designed to assist the user learning different languages or doing memory training of suitable content. It is inspired by traditional memory card, which prints different languages or content on both sides. Now you can carry a set of virtual memory cards when you are on the bus, subway, or sky train. You don't have to worry about losing or misplacing your cards anymore. By using Bilingual Cards, you can access your cards to start learning easily and quickly from your mobile devices whenever you need. You even don't have to look at your device when you are using card auto-reading feature.
* Easy to use user interface
* Flip the card to turn around and swipe to access different cards
* The ability to create card category, card set, and card
* Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) technology +
* Card auto-reading, read cards in a specific card set automatically and repeatedly using TTS *
* The ability to add cards to "Favorites" to enhance memorizing
* Quiz, test your learning results
Bilingual Cards Free Limitations:
* Maximum card set categories is 100.
* Maximum card sets in each category is 100.
* Maximum cards in each card set is 50.
* Maximum cards in favourites is 100.
* Maximum languages are supported is 2 ++
* Ads is applied
Bilingual Cards Pro Improvements:
* More card set categories.
* More card sets in each category.
* More cards in each card set.
* More cards in favourites.
* More languages are supported +++
* No Ads
+ Internet connection is required
++ Languages supported in Free version: English, Chinese
+++ Languages supported in Pro version: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Turkish, Dutch, Portuguese
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.