Euro TrainTrack can help you reach thousands of European destinations in the most enjoyable comfortable way – by train or by bus. With us you can travel at high speed on our extensive network, which cover all major European countries.
We have access to over 11,000 routes served by the major European train and bus operators. Maybe you want to take the German ICE train across Germany from Berlin to Munich, or travel from France to Switzerland with the TGV Lyria ? We are so well connected we can help you reach your destination and then enjoy it even more.
Once in Switzerland, for example, you may want to continue to explore with the Swiss Pass. Perhaps you want to travel around Benelux with the high-speed Thalys. We can help you with the timetables and make sure you see Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands in comfort and at your pace.
If your destination is one country, you may want to explore Italy with Trenitalia and Frecciarossa trains and visit Florence, Rome and Pisa and then head to the Amalfi Coast, and then the Eurail Italy Pass would be the perfect rail pass for that trip.
You may want to go surfing around the Spanish coast, so the Eurail Spain Pass would be your best option - and then all you have to do is jump on the Renfe network with the AVE trains and enjoy the sea, sun and Tapas!
Some travellers enjoy getting to know more than one country and the Eurail Select Pass allows you to visit three, four or five bordering countries.
The most popular countries visited with the Euro TrainTrack Select Pass are France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain, which means you can see Paris, Berlin, Munich, Zurich, Geneva, Venice, Rome, Cannes, Barcelona and Madrid in one amazing trip !
Or push the boundaries with our Eurail Global Pass and travel around 24 countries on our network. Wherever you decide to go, we can help you with tips and guides about the destinations you choose, just take a look on us for information to help you on your travels.
* offers over 25,000 destinations withing 28 countries accessible by train and bus across Europe.
* offers real time availability and the best possible price, exactly like in Europe. Cheap/affordable fares are available on all trains and bus, even on the most famous high speed trains such as Eurostar (the Channel Tunnel train), TGV (in France), ICE (in Germany), Lyria (between France and Switzerland), Thalys (between Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne)…
* Our destination guides will give you a flavour of each city or country. And we’ve gathered tips from our customers and staff to help you make the best use of your time.
* In addition to the Swiss Federal Railways and the French National Railways, our rail partners include the Eurail GIE, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, Elipsos, City Night Line, ACP (BritRail), and the National Railways of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden .
* Live Updates,updated every 10 minute with 7 x 24 services
Our professional team of European travel specialists has been assembled to effectively assist our customers by utilizing the most advanced computers and Internet technologies when recommending rail passes/tickets, bus and tour guides.
we always work hard to provide worry-free and economic European train or bus traveling for all our customers. Yet, to work with Europe as a product is just a plain pleasure and to promote the best way to discover it is even more satisfactory
so just Keep exploring Europe with us .