Read today’s paper with the AJCePaper. Included with your newspaper subscription at no additional cost.
Get total access to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution—all the in-depth local news stories, ads, comics, obituaries plus digital-only bonus sections. Turn through each section, page-by-page just like the printed paper, and stay constantly updated on the top news.
Requires an AJC login to access content.
•Organized and simple to use, with multiple ways to view each section, plus a table of contents
•Constantly updated, including breaking news and top stories of the day
•Access to a whole week of newspapers and archives
•AJCePaper-exclusive sections and special content
•Easy to share stories by email, Facebook and Twitter
•Easy access to savings, circulars and your favorite retailer offers with Find ‘n’ Save
•Quick loading pages
•Reader-friendly format and adjustable font size
If you have problems with AJCePaper, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you.
• Length of subscription: One month
• Price of subscription: $9.99 per month, or included with your print subscription at no additional cost.
How to subscribe: When you first open the AJCePaper app, you will be asked to enter a user name and login. Newspaper subscribers may use their AJC login. If you are a newspaper subscriber and do not know your login or still need to register your account, please go to ajcdelivers.com/AddDigital. Here you will set up your account and get access to digital products included with your subscription. If you would like to subscribe to print and digital offers from your newspaper, please go to ajcdelivers.com/access. Download of the app is free.
•If you would like to subscribe to the app from Apple you may purchase through iTunes. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. All renewals will be billed at the rate of $9.99 per month.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution for iPad.