The iOSHA 3151 e-Publication - app provides Health, Safety and Environmental professionals (HS&E) access to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's Personal Protective Equipment information using their iOS device. Whether in the field or in a meeting, view the latest information from OSHA.gov RSS Feeds, along with safety regulations and letters of interpretation quickly and easily.
• iOS 4.0 and later compatible app
• Specific User Interface for iPhone & iPad devices
• OSHA.gov RSS Feed feature with links to the latest News, Letters of Interpretation and Quicktakes for direct viewing of articles within the app
• Publication navigation by title, section and sub-section for increased speed in locating specific items
• Ability to email publication info from within the app
• Access all publication links within the app
• Settings feature for application and developer info, including ability to email Integrated’s QA or Marketing department to report app issues, request future enhancement or information regarding our other products or services
Future Updates Include:
• Search capability with filtering by Title, Section or both Title & Section, including word highlighting
• Ability to create and manage bookmarks to frequently accessed content
• The ability to place a call, text or create a contact for later retrieval from listed telephone numbers on the iPhone. On the iPad, a contact can be created or the number appended to an existing contact for retrieval and placing a call through a third-party app.