Great news! We just added the ability for teachers and students to make their own CompareNContrast™ situations by adding photos or text. The skill of compare and contrast is part of the Common Core Standards and is included in almost all standardized testing. Students are often required to write compare and contrast passages as part of standardized assessments.
This app presents 35 sets of photos connected to a graphic organizer where students list traits that are the same and different about the two photos. Completed organizers can be projected and discussed, emailed, or posted to a dropbox. If emailed, we encourage teachers to have students write an essay in the email below the image using the traits they collected in the organizer. Organizers can be assigned by number or left to student choice. The 35 organizers make it possible to do one a week in the school year giving students lots of practice before taking the tests.
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Mobile Learning Services in the iTunes App Store.