MileIQ keeps track of miles for taxes or business purposes, or for any reason that requires a mileage log. This free app is the best mileage tracker for iPhone because it automatically logs drives and calculates mileage value. The average MileIQ user saves $6,900 per year!
Accurately Track Every Mile
Every time you drive your car, MileIQ can track your miles so that you can report them on your business log or taxes. Some MileIQ customers benefit from an increase in the total miles logged and they enjoy being able to write off more expenses. MileIQ is always on, meaning that you get peace of mind having a tracker that is accurate to the mile and working to protect your budget.
Tracking Business Miles
If you have to track business miles for work, consider that each mile you drive in your car is worth $.54 in tax deductions or expense reimbursement. When you keep a manual mileage log, you have to remember to write your miles down and keep track of all of your paperwork. MileIQ is an easy mileage tracker that works for you without you having to do much of anything.
Think about the following:
• If you use your car for business, and drive 1,000 miles, you can claim an annual mileage deduction of $540 (1,000 miles times the standard mileage rate of $.54).
• Drive 10,000 miles per year for business, in your own vehicle? Your standard mileage deduction is $5,400.
What does the average MileIQ customer log for mileage deductions? About $6,900. How much do you log? What if you could log more, just by downloading a simple miles tracker?
Automate Miles and Expenses
Many of our customers love MileIQ for iPhone because it helps them automate their lives. Who wouldn’t want to make things easier, especially tracking of expenses, which is not that fun to begin with?
With MileIQ, you don’t have to fill out any forms, install a separate GPS, or wonder how you’re going to keep track of all of your tracking. You simply need to download what is one of the best free apps in the iTunes store, and then enjoy the many things there are to do in life besides logging miles for taxes or business.
The MileIQ app comes the with the following free features:
• Log every drive (in your personal or business vehicle) automatically
• Categorize drives as personal or business
• Classify the drives you track regularly as common
• Receive personalized miles logs and tracking reports
• Built-in GPS to accurately log drives down to partial miles
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileIQ has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result uses a nominal amount of battery power.
Download MileIQ today to get one of the top free apps for iPhone.