Did you already read that book, did you even buy it? Twice? Wouldn't you like to know! Now you can - with this offline browser for your LibraryThing book catalog!
• Alphabetical list by Author, Year and book Title
• Search any text in your whole catalog
• View book details and search more info on web
• Browse your Collections
• Book ISBN barcode scanner
- Export ISBNs to Dropbox or send by email
- Import ISBNs manually into LibraryThing
NOTE: you must first manually export your catalog from LibraryThing in "tab-separated-values" file with "xlslt" filename extension and then import that file into this application via Dropbox or email attachment.
WARNING: some libraries (e.g. Helsinki Metropolitan Libraries or Københavns Biblioteker) give invalid data via their Z39.50 profile. LibraryThing is expecting UTF-8, but received some unicode characters in e.g. author names or book titles. Exporting this kind of data from LibraryThing will break LT Catalog import.
You can try to fix it on command line with "iconv -c -t UTF-8 catalog.tsv > fixed.tsv" and then import the fixed file. Sorry, I can't help it.