The AVR Remote Control App is an official TEAC application for iPhone/iPod touch that lets you intuitively operate TEAC network A/V receivers. Available as a free download, it is compatible with all network-capable TEAC A/V receivers released in 2012.
(1) Internet radio operation. Stations can be selected by hand, without the need to view a TV display;
(2) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. An iPhone/iPod touch can be used to select music directly from the server;
(3) General remote-control button operations;
(4) Volume-control operation;
(5) Capability to play music in the compatible iPod touch/iPhone on 2012 Network AV Receivers.
(6) Capability to use Home Media. The file of FLAC and Apple Lossless saved at PC or NAS can be reproduced and operated by AVR Remote.
Compatible iPhone/iPod touch Models: iPhone 3GS or later, running iOS 4.2 or later; iPod touch 3rd generation or later.
Enjoy the new world of audio convenience with this free app.
Compatible A/V Receivers/Controllers:
AG-D500 AV DIGITAL HOME THEATER RECEIVER.
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the TEAC website.
Support of AVR Remote > URL: http://audio.teac.com/
Support URL: http://audio.teac.com/support/