Discover Egyptians covers a range of classroom topics supporting learning with symbols and speech, targeted at students who have a learning disability or reading problems. Included are: The Egyptians, Egyptian Religion, Egyptian Gods, Egyptian Pyramids, Hieroglyphics. Each topic comes with three different levels of detail so pupils of all abilities can learn together.
• Symbol Story – The full text with speech and Widgit Symbol support.
• Text Story – The full text with speech support.
• Easy Symbol Story – A simplified version with speech and Widgit Symbol support.
Each of the books also comes with vocabulary support to encourage conversation around the topics covered.
• Pictures to talk about – Spoken questions about the main topics covered to encourage discussion.
• Pictures with help – New vocabulary support with images and speech to support conversation and learning.
• Flashcards – Can be printed (air printer needed) or used on the device for vocabulary support.