Kids! Astonish your parents and teachers by adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing faster than the speed of light.
Next try our full educational package for free: myBlee Math!
Studies have shown that the best way to develop and maintain mental math abilities is to PRACTICE. Kids will have fun teasing and testing their brain with this app for iPad and iPhone’s 4 levels of difficulty and 20 unique challenges:
· Practice adding everything from simple sums to decimals in the thousands in your head.
· Do you really know your multiplication tables? This app will make sure you do!
· Dividing 2 and 3 digit numbers without paper or calculator will become easy
· Learn to quickly multiply by .1, .5, 11, 10, 100, and a 1000.
· Lots of tips to go faster and be better
By recognizing kids’ handwriting and movements, the Mental Math teacher offers audio and visual guidance, corrections, and encouragement. While teaching through play, myBlee Mental Math Help adapts by itself to the knowledge and speed at which a kid is progressing, thereby maximizing the educational experience.
· 4 languages: English, Spanish, German, and Italian
· Tracker for parents and kids to see progress and scores
This App is designed for elementary age kids. Older students and adults should try "Hit the Target" in myBlee Math for harder mental math challenges.
We cannot respond directly through the AppStore. If you want more information about our services or have any technical questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook:
myBlee creates amazing educational applications for elementary and middle school children. By harnessing the full power of the iPad, our applications provide tangible educational value and real learning growth for children within this critical age range. All the myBlee apps are created by a team of professional teachers and carefully tested with children to ensure that learning is always interactive, rewarding, and fun!
myBlee is part of the LGM Learning group. Handwriting recognition is courtesy of Vision Objects.