Transfer between devices. Import from your Mac/PC via iTunes.
‣ Import full size photos from your computer via Photo Queue's file sharing folder in iTunes
Photo Queue takes the ability to share photos between iOS devices to a whole new level.
‣ Send and Receive photos via Bluetooth simultaneously!
‣ Resume where you left off if you get disconnected or interrupt the transfer – even weeks or months later.
‣ Pick multiple photos at a time, even while transferring or receiving others
‣ Option for full quality, or smaller sized photos – the receiver gets to choose
‣ No intermediate steps, direct Camera Roll to Camera Roll transfers
‣ No network configuration needed, works anywhere you can enable Bluetooth.
‣ Clean and simple interface
‣ Handy share links to help get your friends the app faster
‣ Send and Receive photos simultaneously!
Tip: after you hit the "connect" button on both devices, only select the device name from *one* of the devices. On the other device, simply wait a few seconds for it to connect.
‣‣‣ NEW! Import Photos.
You can now import photos from iTunes. Simply drag & drop JPG files into Photo Queue's file sharing folder in iTunes, and you'll be prompted to import then next time you run the app. This is a super-fast way for getting photos from your computer to your iPhone's Camera Roll and they are imported at beautiful full resolution.
If you enjoy using this app, please consider purchasing the ad-free upgrade option via an in-app purchase. Your purchase will support further development of Photo Queue so we can make it even more useful.