BiblioSmart - Rome's City Wide Library System.
With BiblioSmart your libraries are always with you (at home, in town, at the office, ...), open 24 hours a day, always helpfull and friendly:
- take a peek at the "showcase" to see new books and the latest news and cultural events.
- you can add interesting events to your calendar.
- the library system's on-line catalogue is alawyas available and you can search for books, ebooks and other documents at any time.
- you can place reservations for books and collect them from the library at your convenience.
- you can request the loan of ebooks and download them immediately to your smartphone or tablet.
- you can cancel requests and reservations you are no logner interested in, extend loans for books which are close to their return date and suggest purchases.
- on your smartphone or tablet you can select the libraries you frequent (preferred libraries) and books in these libraries holdings will be highlighted in search results.
- each library's services and opening hours are listed together with clear directions and a map showing how to get to the library.
- you can save a book list to your smartphone or tablet and it will be sincronised with your account on BiblioTu as well as any other devices you own.
- your patron status is always available listing books and other items on loan, requests, reservations and suggestions.
- if have any questions or need help you can always "Ask a Librarian".
All this is available in one convenient package for your iPhone or iPad.
Install BiblioSmart on your iPad and try some eBooks... additional services will be available soon.