When the vital components of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) are intuitive and accessible, the clinical experience is transformed, and adoption is accelerated. Allscripts Wand™ v1.3 is the native iPad® application for Professional EHR -- coupling the latest in tablet technology with the latest in user experience innovation for a revolutionary approach to how you manage your daily routine.
With a workflow and graphical interface that is intuitive and easy to use, Wand v1.3 includes:
• Clinical Documentation: Utilizing the existing templates already configured in Professional EHR, users can now complete a review of systems, and physical exam documentation
• Assessment & Plan: Users can now identify the problems being assessed, enter orders associated to those assessed problems and utilize all quick-sets and favorites as already configured in PRO EHR
• Sign—off and Billing: Users can now preview the complete H&P report and submit charges as well as confirm billing details such as encounter type and billing provider, select the Encounter Pack to determine which documents will be printed, and sign off
Additionally, Wand enables clinicians to:
• Add or update clinical information for a patient (vitals, allergies, history, immunizations, problems, medications)
• Review an appointment list, and indicate current patient status and location
• Quickly access patient summary information with drill-down access to details when necessary
• Experience a longitudinal, all-in-one timeline view of all patient information (lab results, medications, vitals, and more)
• Capture chief complaints / History of Present Illness
• ePrescribe with electronic transmission to pharmacies and drug interaction checking for safe prescriptions
• Resolve tasks and respond to messages
Wand is the ideal mobile solution for:
• Physicians who are not currently documenting in the exam room
• Physicians who wish to review a patient’s chart prior to entering the exam room, but will access the EHR with a docked computer in the exam room
• Clinical staff with intake responsibilities
• Physicians requesting access to the ambulatory clinical record outside of the clinic walls
Wand v1.3 is compatible for users of Professional EHR v. 10 and higher.
You will need the appropriate licenses for Professional EHR and Wand.
TouchWorks EHR users should download Allscripts Wand for TouchWorks
Please contact email@example.com with questions.