INSIGHTS Orthopedics is your personal, aggregated orthopedic medical journal, keeping you up to date with the latest developments in the orthopedic world. Sourcing content from leading orthopedic medical journals, Pubmed, as well as from respected Journal Clubs, you can browse confidently knowing that the information is of the highest quality.
Keeping up to date is not only about reading journal articles, that’s why INSIGHTS Orthopedics also sources all relevant congresses, CME courses and events. INSIGHTS Orthopedics is your personal medical event finder.
INSIGHTS Orthopedics has also partnered with AOTrauma to provide their members with a unique distribution channel. AOTrauma members can login and enjoy exclusive member benefits including using their AO login to access ovid full text articles and the AOTrauma Member Directory.
Download INSIGHTS Orthopedics and start simplifying your professional medical life – It’s free!
- Leading Journals– Read and stay up to date with the latest Orthopedic medical journals, including: Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (JBJS), Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, Spine, The American Journal of Sports Medicine, European Spine Journal, and Current Orthopaedic Practice.
- Aggregator – Don’t feel like browsing? Use the Insights Aggregator to quickly filter down all information and receive the info you need, fast. The aggregator sources Articles, Case Studies, Podcasts, Videos, Images and more, presenting you with the most in-depth response to your search.
- Bookmarks – Save articles and read them later. Insights bookmarks allow you to save the articles you find and to pick them up later when you have more time to read.
- Event Finder – Never miss an important medical event again. The event finder sources upcoming Orthopedic events and lets you make smarter decisions about which events to invest your time in.
- Auto-Translate – Medicine is a global field, so we included translation. Simply tap on the translate button and get any content that you’re reading translated into your native language. Simply tap and read, it’s that easy.
And many more.