With All-in-1 List, you can build all kinds of lists depending on your own particular needs. Whatever kind of list you think you might need, such as To-dos, groceries, travel packing, appointments, favorite songs, books to read, etc, All-in-1 List can do it. It’s your perfect personal database.
You can create and edit lists in Excel spreadsheets on your computer quickly and conveniently. When you finish, just import them to your iPhone/iPad. Four ways to import: USB, Wi-Fi, Email & Dropbox.
All-in-1 List gives you total freedom and flexibility to build exactly what you want. From a simple checklist to a full-blown spreadsheet and beyond. It meets your needs in many different ways. Maybe it takes a little bit of work to set up an elegant list, but once you do, you're working an elegant list customized to your needs.
1. Easily and conveniently create, update, modify and maintain lists in an Excel spreadsheet on your computer.
2. Customize each checklist you create, create as many columns as you want and define its data type.
3. Export/Import via USB, Email, Wi-Fi & Dropbox.
4. Organize lists in Groups.
5. Build-in User Manual & examples of all kinds of lists.
6. Data types include: text, image, audio, number, decimal, price, phone, website, contact, date time, priority and more.
7. Support a wide variety of audio formats: .mp3, .caf, .wav, .aif & .m4a.
8. Local notification is supported if alert field is used.
9. Support formula field.
10. Password protection: support creating password for each list respectively.
11. Keep a back-up copy of all your lists in Dropbox.
12. Export list via email: an easy way to share your elegant lists with your friends.
13. By storing all your lists in .xls or .zip files, you can easily transfer them among iPhone, iPad or iTouch.
14. By storing all your lists in .xls or .zip files, you can print them out to get a hardcopy.
15. The free version allows you to create total 100 items for all lists, while the full version has no limit.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).