The number one Insanity Workout Tracker! Featured as a Top 10 app in health and fitness. Just read a few of the 5 star reviews:
5 Stars - "I absolutely love this app! It keeps me on track and allows me to see the length of my daily workouts which makes me say, "I can totally do that!". Love it! If you are doing Insanity, download this app!"
5 Stars - "This is so efficient, useful and helpful! I love it. I'm 10 days into insanity, lost 3 pounds of fat, and am loving this app!"
5 Stars - "To sum this app up I just need one word.... Amazing! I absolutely love it. Helps me keep track of my insanity. Awesome Job!"
5 Stars - "It doesn't get much better than this for tracking progress. You can enter all measurements including weight, take pictures, mark progress with dates, and it even tells you which workout is next an how much time it will take. Best app out there for this by far. No more need for the paper and pen."
I'm a developer who loves to stay fit. That's why I was shocked when I couldn't find an app to help me track my workout progress while doing Insanity 60 day workout. So I created Insane Tracker. This app allows you to:
- Track your progress following the 60 day workout of Insanity
- Check off each workout completed and the date you completed it
- See what workout you've got next
- Create a photo-log of your progress
- View photo-log in cover-flow like interface
- Track common measurements like weight and waist size
- Plot progress on interactive chart
- Add notes to each workout
- Post workout completions to Facebook and Twitter (Note you need to have Facebook/Twitter setup under your device settings)
- Track multiple workout profiles
- Export data
- and much more!
I hope you find this app helpful in your journey to fitness! Enjoy :)
- Tracking: It's never been easier to track your workouts and plan for what's coming up. No more searching for that paper calendar, just pull out your phone or iPad!
- Multiple Profiles: Under "My Workouts" you can track as many profiles as you like. For example one for you and one for your friend as you workout together. Or if you're like me and have done the program multiple times!
- Sharing: Nothing keeps you motivated like posting a workout completion to Twitter or Facebook. Post your weight loss graph and get even more support from the Facebook likes or the Twitter comments! (Note the sharing feature uses the built in sharing from iOS and will only be available for services you've enabled on your device)
- Photos: Track your progress with photos! Take a photo once a week or even daily. I recommend consistency when taking photos, always pose the same way and orient the camera the same way. This makes scrolling through them in the cover-flow interface much nicer.
- Notes: You can log custom notes for each workout. Keep dietary or other information in the notes to help you remember how you felt or what you did to make that workout special.
- Export: If your a "Hyper" tracker, then export your data to a tab delimited file which you can open in your favorite spreadsheet program (excel, numbers, spreadsheet...). The export exports everything except the photos due to technical limitations of a tab delimited file. (note you must have email setup on the device as that's the vehicle I use to send the export)
Note: This app is no way associated with Beach Body LLC or the Insanity program.
If you’re in the progress of or are thinking of trying your hand at the 60-day Insane fitness program then you’d be very wise to also use this iPhone and iPad app which is specifically designed to help you track your workouts and stay motivated by recording your progress in a number of ways.