Mind your brew!
There are lots of great tools for homebrew and craft beer enthusiasts, but I needed a *convenient* way to track all the stuff that happens after brew day, from fermentation through conditioning (including the occasional dry hop addition).
I needed an easy way to instantly make tags for my carboys (instead of trying to figure out what that mystery brew is over in the corner) and also generate a pipeline that I can hang on my brewery door.
Welcome to BrewMinder!
I wrote this app for me, it turned out fantastic and is the most useful addition to my brewery since my hydrometer. Hopefully you'll like it as much as I do, here are some features:
- All your brews and each of their schedules in one place (great for putting on your brewery door)
- Labels to follow your brew on carboys, buckets, bottles, boxes, kegs, etc
- Features your brew schedule, original and final gravity readings, alcohol percentage, and nutritional information such as calories and carbs
- Print and email color bottle labels
- Get notified on the days you need to do stuff to your brew
- Take pictures of your brews for each step of the way
- Automagically synchronize your brews (and optionally photos) with all devices
The best feature? It's actually useful.