FieldX Journal™ is used to create and review journal entries, generate PDF reports, and navigate to georeferenced Field borders. You can work from the field, with or without an internet connection. When an internet connection is established, data can be synchronized with the FieldX suite of software and other users in your account.
**Please note that this app is for existing FieldX customers. If you are not a customer, start a free trial today.
Journal Core Capabilities:
• Record agricultural data throughout the season, including Scouting observations, Recommendations, Treatment history, Plant and Harvest information, Irrigation and Field Operation events, and the beginning of a new Crop Season.
• ‘Batch-Create’ journal entries for multiple fields at once.
• Generate and share PDF reports of scouting and recommendation data.
• View field history by grower, farm, or field!
• Navigate to georeferenced Field borders that were synced from FieldX Office™.
• Works on-line and off-line.
• Synchronizes with FieldX Office, our PC recordkeeping software, through a cell connection or Wi-Fi.
• Send field location to Apple Maps for turn-by-turn directions.