Swiss Transit is the best way to check out public transport connections in Switzerland.
This app is a must for everyone using public transport services in Switzerland. All requests for connections, timetables, departures and arrivals are in real-time. It is available for iPad and iPhone.
All connections, or parts of it and all transport journeys can be viewed on the map.
☆ Connection information ☆
Search for the next connections from A to B, from your current location to B, from A to your current location, etc.
• Use of GPS for request to/from your current location
• See overview and details all together
• View the whole connection or parts of it on the map
• Simple scrolling to load the next or previous connections
• Send connection infos via Email
☆ Integration of walking directions ☆
Information about walking directions from you current location to a station / stop or when changing train, bus, trams etc can be checkout directly within the app.
• Shows the shortest walking trails
• Shows distances, streets, turn types
☆ Timetable / station boards ☆
Check out the next departures and arrivals for any station / stop
• For all trains, buses, trams in Switzerland
• Shows the transport, direction, time etc
• Shows the transport journey on the map
• Shows all intermediate stops with departure and arrival time
• Distinguishes between fast train, regional trains and bus / trams
• Simple scroll forward / backwards to load the next / previous departures and arrivals
☆ Public transport information ☆
Shows information about delays, cancelled journeys, etc.
• Special happenings
☆ Search / selection of stations / stops ☆
• Search for the name
• Check out the closest stations
• Use your favorites
☆ Integration in the Maps App ☆
If an origin and / or destination is defined in the Maps app you can launch Swiss Transit directly from the Maps App and use it as routing provider for public transport connections
For iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad
Do you have an iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad? Swiss Transit is available for all three devices
If you have problems or if you would like to make suggestions, please write us an email: email@example.com. If you mention a problem in your review, we cannot help you because we don't know who you are and can neither answer you nor contact you.