Emotion is for people suffering from depression.
With this application, you have an easy-to-use tool to help you understand depression better and to assist you throughout your progress to recovery.
Emotion is not intended as a substitute for your doctor, who alone is qualified to diagnose and treat depression, but only to help you keep track of your progress and, if you wish, to share your results with your doctor.
Emotion has the following features:
To help you better understand the disease through two sub-sections:
- What is Depression?
- Steps to take
To monitor and track your progress until recovery:
- “Track my progress”, a selection of questions to be answered simply by using a drag-and-drop cursor to indicate your current state.
- “My results”, keep track of your improvement day after day. If you wish, you can then show your results to your doctor and therefore facilitate the development of a fruitful exchange.
To find information and advice:
- “Sharing experience”: Get testimonies from former depressed patients or their families.
- “Lifestyle advice”: Suggestions of things to do that might help you to recover.
- “Relaxation techniques”: Videos that may help to manage the effects of stress and anxiety, and relieve body tension, during or even after the disease.
To customize your Emotion app:
- “My checklist”: Addresses, questions to ask, treatments and appointments you want to note.
- “My Alerts”: To remind you to fill in your questionnaire
Emotion was supported by a grant from Servier.