Topics in Pain Management (TPM) is a monthly newsletter reporting on a wide range of pain management topics, including the latest pharmaceutical agents and strategies for managing common patient complaints. Now available for the iPad, TPM offers continuing education for clinical and academic physicians in a wide range of specialties, including anesthesiology, neurology, psychiatry, physical and rehabilitative medicine, and neurosurgery as well as residents in those fields and other practitioners interested in pain management.
Key features of the app include:
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
• Convenient “pinch and zoom” text resizing
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View function
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Link to TPM online to view supplemental data and browse the archives