For more than eight decades, Saint Agnes Medical Center has remained faithful to its mission of healing body, mind and spirit through the delivery of safe, high quality health care. As we continue seeking new and innovative ways to meet the ever changing needs of our community, we are excited to introduce a free mobile Saint Agnes Medical Center app – featuring several different tools and resources to help our patients, their families and our community get connected to better health!
Features included in the Saint Agnes Medical Center app:
* Easy-to-use health trackers – Keep a regular log of your blood pressure, glucose levels, and your current medications (including dosages).
* Keep an easy-to-use log of these key health indicators.
* Medical appointment calendar – The perfect place to schedule all your medical appointments.
* Saint Agnes contacts – Easily access addresses and phone numbers for Saint Agnes and its many outpatient facilities.
* Uplifting Bible verses and inspirational quotes – Browse through our collection of verses and quotes.
* Prayer requests – Send your prayer requests directly to our Center for Spiritual Care team.
* Photo gallery – See a collection of photos from inside and outside the Medical Center.
* Videos – View patient testimonials and learn more about key services offered at Saint Agnes.
* More – Link to the Medical Center’s programs and services, read the latest Saint Agnes news, learn healthy living tips, and more!
Healing body, mind and spirit ... our mission at Saint Agnes Medical Center for more than eight decades. These values were first inspired by the Sisters of the Holy Cross who, with a staff of 32, opened the original 75-bed Saint Agnes Hospital in 1929 in downtown Fresno.
We answered the Valley's need for expanded health services with our move north in 1975, and have since evolved into a 436-bed, state-of-the-art Medical Center campus - bringing together the most advanced equipment and facilities, and the expertise of top-ranked physicians and staff.
Through it all, one thing has never changed - our promise to care for you and your loved ones with the highest quality, most compassionate health care. From emergency, diagnostic and rehabilitative services to cardiac, cancer, neurological and orthopedic care, you can trust that Saint Agnes Medical Center will be here for you and your family for years to come.