mccROSTER for Flight and Cabin Crew is an independent mobile calendar tool for professional airline pilots and flight attendants. mccROSTER retrieves your planned flight schedule straight from the airline web portal with a single tap.
All flights, ground duties and off-days are shown on the app built-in calendar view. A local HTML copy of the original roster is stored for off-line reference.
Your airline roster is stored in the mccROSTER app database and can also be exported to your iOS Calendar. mccROSTER shows your flight on Google Earth and finds your destinations straight on TripAdvisor, Wikipedia and Weather websites.
The following 78 airlines are supported (version 2.3):
• airlines using AIMS eCrews:
Aegean Airlines, Aer Lingus, Air Astana, Air Berlin, Air Greenland, Air Serbia, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Transat, Atlas Air, Belair, Cargolux, CHC Helicopter, Copa, EasyJet , Etihad, Fiji Airways, FlyBe Finland, Flybe UK, flyDubai, Germania, Globus Airlines, Gulf Air, Horizon Air, Iberia Express, IndiGo, LTU, Niki, Olympic Air, PIA Pakistan, Qatar, Royal Jet, Royal Jordanian, S7, SATA, Smart Wings, Sunwing, TAM Brasil, Travel Service, Volotea, Vueling, White Airways, WizzAir, World Airways
• airlines using CrewDock:
• airlines using Sabre CWP:
Aerolíneas Argentinas, Air Atlanta, Air Austral, Air Malta, Air Mauritius, Atlantic, Airways, Austral Lineas Aereas, Azul Brazilian Airlines, BA City Flyer, Bangkok Airways, Comair Ltd., IndiGo, Jet2.com, Jetstar Asia, Jetstar Australia, Jetstar Japan, Kenya, Airways, Kuwait Airways, Monarch UK, Norwegian, Nova Airlines, Peach, Primera Air, Royal Air Maroc,SriLankan Airlines, TNT Airways, Thomas Cook UK, Transavia, Wideroe
• airlines using TUI OpsMan:
Jetairfly, Arkefly, Hapag Lloyd, Hamburg Airways
Free download mccROSTER and run the app in demo-mode. In demo-mode the app is limited to 15 duty events. To unlock this limit, purchase a 12-months user subscription (In-App Purchase)
1) This app does not support other airlines than the one listed above.
2) Future changes to the airline websites may cause the mccROSTER app to become incompatible. While we do every effort to update the app whenever an airline changes its web portal, successful connection cannot be guaranteed in the future.
3) There is no interaction with the logbook app mccPILOTLOG or export to any other logbook app.
4) Disclaimer : While every effort is done to avoid bugs, the author shall not be held responsible for any errors with the app and the results caused by these errors, such as late sign-in or no show for a company duty! Use the app at own risk!