Toss out those paper zoo maps that are hard to read, complicated to fold, get caught in the wind and rain, lost, or become the kiddies new chew toy! They're a bother to use and create more stress when you're trying to enjoy your day.
Instead, see more of what you want to see, and make the most of the time you have. Zoo Explorer - Brookfield Zoo is a wonderfully simplistic interactive map solution and easy way to navigate you and your family conveniently around your favorite zoo. Select the GPS button and instantly see your exact location within the zoo, or start walking and you move within the map.
bSpatial also provides you tools to search and locate buildings, exhibits and animals by name or find your favorite restaurant within the zoo. Turn map symbols on and off with one button for better map viewing, retrieve more information about your favorite animal or exhibit by simply touching that feature in the map.
- Interactive zoo map showing buildings, exhibits, paths, points of interest (i.e., restrooms, ATM's, food, etc.), railroad tracks, and parking lots.
- GPS functionality that enables you to see exactly where you are within the zoo.
- Search and find animals, restaurants or buildings.
- Obtain more information about animals and exhibits by simply touching those features in the map.
- Turn points of interest symbols on or off for better viewing of the map.
- Addition information about the zoo: history, contact information, hours of operation, ticket and parking pricing.
bSpatial, LLC is dedicated to creating navigation apps for places forgotten about by traditional online mapping tools. Stay tuned for some other great navigation apps for Zoo’s and more…