Ever imagined waking up surrounded by the serene beauty of Halong Bay, one of Vietnam's most spectacular natural wonders? Or sipping a cuppa with a dessert at the V Cafe? If the Vietnamese Dictionary is new(s) to you and you don’t have a Vietnamese translator around you 24/7, you would never know that Vietnamese is a phonetically spelled language that finds many similarities with Portuguese! Thanks to the Vietnamese Pretati translation app, you can now have conversations in Vietnamese to find out everything about such must check out places, the people and the culture of Vietnam. Vietnamese Pretati is that unique language translation app that utilizes video and audio tutorials to help travellers like you from all over the world easily learn and have every day conversations in Vietnamese. The Vietnamese Pretati translation app has an inbuilt Vietnamese dictionary containing over 500 important carefully selected phrases and words that travellers, businessmen, adventure seekers and enthusiasts will find priceless when visiting Vietnam or when chatting with someone in Vietnamese!
For each phrase, there is a video of a polished Vietnamese native speaker clearly pronouncing each word, plus the equivalent Vietnamese script and also the phonetic pronunciation of the phrase. For convenience, these handpicked Vietnamese phrases are grouped into categories for the most common travel situations including Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, expressions, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping, Money and even the necessary Vietnamese survival phrases. Other first of their kind features include the ability to playback each Vietnamese phrase in slow mode, mark favorites for quick reference and even copy the phrase to send via SMS or email to your friends. You can quickly share these to your social media circles too, simply with a few swipes of your finger!
The app is a one-time download and works completely offline so you never have to worry about expensive international data costs or searching for an open WIFI network. Instead why not use that time to check out the ‘must see’ traditional Water Puppet Theatre at Hanoi?
Vietnamese Pretati Translation App Features
- Over 500 essential travel Vietnamese words, phrases and expressions, each with Vietnamese Script, English to Vietnamese Translation, accurate phonetic pronunciation and video clip
- High quality VIDEO and AUDIO for every word and phrase being spoken by polished NATIVE VIETNAMESE SPEAKERS
- Quick SEARCH of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
- Build your FAVORITES list to quickly access the Vietnamese phrases and expressions you want to learn or translate
- Audio is perfect for headphones or over your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad speakers
- WORKS OFFLINE so you don't need to be connected to the Internet and pay international roaming charges when travelling. It works on airplane mode too, so you can learn even when you are flying!
- Share the video or the phrase via SMS, email or social media
- SLOW PLAY feature allows you to hear the phrase slowly and clearly to help you get a better grasp of what is being spoken
- High definition graphics optimized for retina display
- A variety of CATEGORIES for every situation like Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money – this is the perfect Vietnamese travel dictionary app around
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
Some users have complained about the sound not playing. Please check to see that the RINGER is set to ON (device should not be on Mute) and press the '+' key on the iPhone/iPad to increase the volume.
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com