Meet your new money manager. You.
22seven helps you manage your money more easily and invest it more smartly.
• See all your money in one place.
• Get a personalised budget, automatically.
• Keep track of your money more simply.
• Invest easily, at low cost, and 100% online.
• 22seven is secure, private - and insured.
• See all your money stuff together in one place. Link cheque and savings accounts, credit and store cards, investments, loans and rewards.
• See exactly how much you spend on what. Your transactions are gathered and updated automatically whenever you log in. They’re also automatically sorted into categories so you know where your money goes.
• Use an automatic, personalised budget. It’s based on your own recent spending, and is automatically generated for you. Or you can easily make your own. Use it to compare what you spend on average each month with what you’re actually spending this month, and save or spend accordingly.
• Know what you have to spend. See what you usually spend, have already spent, and planned to spend.
• Make better decisions everywhere, all the time. If you’re at a supermarket, see how much you’ve got left for groceries. At a restaurant, see how much you’ve been spending on eating out. Better decisions help you spend less on what isn’t important and find more for what is.
• See what your money’s worth. Get an accurate picture of your net value, how much you really have, what you already owe and what you can still borrow.
• No more separate statements or slips. All your transactions are gathered and updated whenever you log in. And they’re kept for as long as you’re signed up.
• Find any transactions instantly. From any time. Whether it’s 3 days, 3 months or 3 years ago.
• Your tax return is made easy. All your income and expenses are categorised and exportable.
• Invest easily, at low cost, and all online. Invest at the flick of a finger, in as little as 5 minutes. Put money in any time, from as little as R350. For a third of the industry’s average fee, and tax free.
22seven is a free service from Old Mutual and currently works with accounts from South African banks and financial institutions.