Beyond Secure File Sharing – Protects your files in cloud and mobile devices
• It uses AES 256 encryption with one unique key per file.
• uSav lets user control who can access his/her file.
• The protected file is thus safe in Google Drive, Sky Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, any other cloud storage, or even in USB memory stick.
• User can change the access right of his/her protected files anytime regardless of where these files are located. Thus, even after a protected file has arrived at someone else’s mailbox, its access right can still be changed.
• Each protected file has a File History/Audit Trail that identifies who has accessed the file and when.
uSav currently supports iPhone with iOS 6 and above, iPad, Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Mac OS, and Window phone are on our roadmap of supported device list.
Please help us to improve and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.nwstor.com.