KABC-TV Los Angeles. With MEGADOPPLER – ABC7 LA WEATHER, when threatening weather is nearby your phone can be set to alert you!
Weather alerts are read aloud for you so you don’t have to stop to read the screen. It’s the power of a NOAA Weather Radio combined with the accuracy of AccuWeather and ABC7 for Los Angeles and Southern California all in one convenient app! There’s no other app like it.
With the FOLLOW ME feature you’ll stay safe when you’re on the go. MEGADOPPLER – ABC7 LA WEATHER can alert you to severe weather wherever you are -- whether you’re on your daily commute in the Los Angeles area, or travelling anywhere across the U.S.
Now you can submit your own weather reports! Snap a photo or shoot a video and place it on the interactive map so others can see what the weather is like in your area. Plus, share a fun photo or video weather postcard with your friends or family! Snap a shot, shoot a video and add a caption — that’s it and you’re ready to share it on social media or e-mail.
The app is fully interactive; Zoom down to get a street level view of live conditions. And of course, get current conditions, hourly and long-term forecasts right at your fingertips.
* Follow Me – Activate this feature so that you get weather alerts wherever you are, anywhere in the U.S. No matter where you travel, the app will help keep you safe.
* Set a static location – In addition to the Follow Me feature, you can set three (3) additional locations to receive alerts on. So if you’re on the road, you could still get alerts for what’s threatening your home, or where a loved one lives.
* Audio alerts – Listen to weather alerts just like a NOAA Weather Radio, so you can be informed and keep moving.
* Submit your own weather reports: Pick a weather condition and add a photo and your weather report will show up on the interactive map for others to see!
* Weather postcards: Snap a pic and add a caption, and share it with your friends or family!
* Current Conditions, Hourly Forecasts and 7 Day Forecasts.
* Video forecasts and live weather video (when available).