ClickMobile application is a platform designed to connect mobile workers with multiple enterprise back-end systems.
With ClickMobile field users can access critical mission information, view shifts hours, tasks, report time & attendance, access customer information, report activities, update statuses, and collaborate knowledge and ongoing information while connected to the enterprise back-end systems.
ClickMobile is designed to run multiple integrated apps on multiple devices, and seamlessly function both online and offline. Additional capabilities can be added to the ClickMobile Platform using the Mobility Studio¹s visual configuration tools which are designed to minimize the need of coding, and help configure a powerful enterprise mobility solution using wizards and drag & drop tools.
ClickMobile¹s Communication package Key Features:
1. Advanced schedule view: Shows working hours and optimized schedules.
2. Timesheets view: Reports time and activities.
3. Team view and messaging.
4. My Area maps.
5. Reporting used parts and materials.
6. Viewing and modifying company¹s assets and equipment .
7. Capturing customer signatures while going through the completion reports.
8. Scanning barcode of used parts.
9. Attaching files and images to assignments.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.